Jun 6, 2012

UPDATE

Just a quick update for my followers, where ever you are following. Endospore has been accepted for Premium status at Smashwords, meaning it will be found shortly at iTunes, Baker-Taylor, Diesel, Kobo, Sony, and a new listing at Barnes & Noble. I'll follow up with listing addresses for each of these as soon as they pop up!

In other news, AlyMur Productions, my indie publishing company is begining to review novels from other authors for possible publication. If you are interested, send the first two chapters, brief synopsis, and author bio to submissions@Ravinsaga.com. The email will change once the AlyMur website is up and running.... In realated news, the AlyMur website is being designed and will hopefully be available by the end of July. It's taking a little while as writing my next couple books comes first.

So, as of my next projects. The satirical choose your own adventure is underway with the book planned out as far as we are able to. It gets a little clunky to keep following all of the story threads as it branches so many times. I also have written a children's bedtime story, but more on that later. I'm talking with a couple different artists right now about doing to artwork for it, which is the only thing keeping it from being released as of yet. And finally, my super secret project is well underway. More on that one later.

And as always, thanks for the support, and

Happy Reading
--R. A. Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment