May 2, 2012

Change of Plans

With my current work load, it seems next to impossible to continue work on my next epic fantasy novel that will be the advent of the Ravin World books. So I am (sigh) putting it aside for right now. Fret not! I will return to it, just not until next year, or at the soonest the end of this year. I'm doing this because I want to wait a little to let the story gestate in my head and develop a little further, which will help this 20ish book series come to life all the more smoothly and require less rewrites. BUT, in the time being, I'm not going to be sitting idly. I'm starting two, that's right, TWO different projects right now. Neither one will take much time to get right, and both will be published before the year is out. I can't say much about them right now, but as they become well underway, I'll add more information here and create their own pages on Ravinsaga.com. For now, just keep yourselves in suspense. It won't be too long of a wait to see the first of these. When they're done, then I'll pick up on the Ravin World stories where I am leaving off. This was a difficult decision, but I feel all three of these projects will be better off for it. Until then, happy reading!


-- R. A. Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment