Apr 11, 2012

Wal-Mart Ethics... Abridged

Well, a project I worked on 5 years ago has come back up to me. It's the Wal-Mart Book of Ethics Abridged Edition. It is a collection of short stories about my experiences working there. The cool thing is, I'm going to be playing around with the eBook format by looking for submissions from others for stories about Wal-Mart as either associates or customers and upload them to the eBook. The new version will be able to be downloaded for free buy simply removing the book from your device and re-downloading it. I'll post the address for the book tomorrow when it is on sale. The first 5 days will be free for all, and in 3 months it will be out on the nook as well as the Kindle. If you want more info, head to my website at http://ravinsaga.com/Wal-Mart_Book_of_Ethics.html

--R. A. Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment