Mar 10, 2012

Kickstarter, here comes Endospore!

I'm working on getting Endopsore listed on Kickstarter to get funding for publishing it in paperback and hardback, as well as getting it copy edited (thanks to Doug Murano who will be editing Endospore). There will be awesome prizes to the kind people who decide to support this project. I'll post a link here as soon as its up so it is easy to find. For those of you who don't know what Kickstarter is, they describe themselves as "We help people like you fund creative projects." And thank you to all of my current readers. You all are helping me make my dreams come true. Thank you. I just can't say that enough.

Also, as a side note, remember the nook version of Endospore will be released on 3/25. Those of you who are still waiting, it won't be much longer now. It will be released at $2.99, and the Kindle price will stay there as well. For now at least.

--R. A. Wilson

1 comment:

  1. UPDATE:

    Unfortunately Kickstarter did not pay off, but that was merely a way to get the physical books in print sooner. It's still coming. And I will try Kickstarter once more down the road after I'm done working on two projects related to Endospore. More one those later.

    ReplyDelete