Feb 20, 2012

Welcome

The official Facebook, Twitter, and RavinSaga.com updates will be starting now. First off I want to personally thank everyone who has been an early reader of Endospore. It's been a long journey beginning fifteen years ago when I started my first book, which had very little to do with Endospore itself. Still, that first horrible chapter I wrote with my brother Eric was the start of a lifetime passion. Eric stopped writing with me, and I proceeded to write a total of 6 books before Endospore was complete. I have a partner in all of this with me, Mr. Howard Pratt, who is producing my audio book and writing the script version. He will also be making video's for YouTube, and other things that I can't mention yet. Howard will be putting updates through here as well on the projects he is working on.

Anybody interested in reading Endospore, it is currently only available on the Kindle through Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006Q68VU8. You can download it and read it on a computer or a smart phone as well. If you are interested in doing that, check out http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=dig_arl_box?ie=UTF8&docId=1000493771. That will explain exactly how to get the reader apps.

Now, I have had many people ask me about a Nook version. Yes, it is coming. It should be out by March 25 2012. I'll have more information on that as we get closer to the release.

Again I just want to say thank you to everyone out there in the world that has shown interested in my works, and thank you to those who have yet to discover these wondrous world but are future readers. I can't wait to meet you.

R. A. Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment